Ημερομηνία - 16/05/2018
An essential course (read the flyer) for professionals who are looking to equip themselves with the best knowledge, skills and tools to deal with obesity.
The course will be delivered by renowned regional and international faculty. Open to all healthcare professionals working in clinical practice including: dieticians, nutritionists, diabetes nurses, physiotherapists, physical activity specialists, general practitioners, obesity medicine specialists, endocrinologists, diabetologists and internal medicine physicians.
The theme of the course is: Advances in Medical Management of Obesity
• Making a Diagnosis and Setting Treatment Goals
• Advances in Lifestyle Intervention
• Special Dietary Approaches
• Using Medications Appropriately for Chronic Weight Management
• Surgical Approaches to Chronic Weight Management
• Multispecialty Approaches and Chronic Care Across the Lifespan
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Standard registration fee: £45/€51
Scholarship available, please visit World Obesity website for further information For further information on programme, registration, scholarship, sponsorship and much more visit: www.worldobesity.org or
Megaron International Conference
Centre, Athens * Greece
CPD & SCOPE Accredited