Transatlantic Diabetic Lower Extremity and Chronic Wound Symposium is organized by Well-Assembled Meetings and will be held during Oct 18 – 20, 2018 at Petros M. Nomikos Conference Centre, Thira, South Aegean, Greece.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Podiatrists, Nurses, PT’s, Technicians and other healthcare providers in advanced wound healing modalities. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
A transatlantic meeting that will focus on the management of diabetic lower extremity and other chronic wounds. The meeting will include top experts from all over the world and will facilitate interaction between small and big pharma and academicians. It will help in majestic Santorini and will be limited to no more than 200 – 250 participants. There will be lectures in the morning and social activities in the afternoon that will give participants time to interact with each other.
Learning Objectives :
• Determine comprehensive strategies for maximizing limb salvage in a patient with high-risk chronic wounds.
• Discuss current methods of noninvasive diagnosis of patients with arterial and venous insufficiency.
• Discuss the options and protocols for effective offloading to reduce pressure on diabetic foot ulcers.
• Implement methods to revascularize limbs with wounds related to peripheral arterial disease.
• Describe the risks associated with hyperbaric treatment and protocols for prevention of HBO associated complications.